First of all, you can buy this binder via the official page or on eBay. I am using this binder for my personal collection and think it is a great way to store cards. Hopefully you will be convinced to buy one after this small review!
- Side-loading and zipper ensure that the cards are always safe
- Clear plastic enables you to perfectly view the cards
- 12-pocket pages provide maximum storage space
- Contains 20 pages for a total of 480 cards
- Supreme build quality
- Available in different colors
- Easily fits sleeved cards
- Rather big at 32cm x 30.5cm
- Not cheap
These cons really are not big cons however, 12-pocket pages warrant a bigger size and while its supreme build quality does come at a cost, the binder will last longer too.
Next up are some pictures to give you a feeling about how the binder looks in practice. All my cards are sleeved in regular penny sleeves as well.
I hope you liked this small review and hopefully it convinced you to buy one off eBay here! And I feel that there really are no cons big enough to prevent me from giving this binder a 10 out of 10. I think it is the perfect binder to store your trading cards or other collectible cards, as long as they have regular trading card dimensions, including thickness.
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links, and we may earn a commission on purchases you make, at no additional cost to you. Read more about it in my How do affiliate links work? article.