First of all, you can buy this binder via the official page or on eBay. I am using this binder for my personal collection and think it is a great way to store cards. Hopefully you will be convinced to buy one after this small review!
- Side-loading and zipper ensure that the cards are always safe
- Clear plastic enables you to perfectly view the cards
- 12-pocket pages provide maximum storage space
- Contains 20 pages for a total of 480 cards
- Supreme build quality
- Available in different colors
- Easily fits sleeved cards
- Rather big at 32cm x 30.5cm
- Not cheap
These cons really are not big cons however, 12-pocket pages warrant a bigger size and while its supreme build quality does come at a cost, the binder will last longer too.
Next up are some pictures to give you a feeling about how the binder looks in practice. All my cards are sleeved in regular penny sleeves as well.
I hope you liked this small review and hopefully it convinced you to buy one off eBay here! And I feel that there really are no cons big enough to prevent me from giving this binder a 10 out of 10. I think it is the perfect binder to store your trading cards or other collectible cards, as long as they have regular trading card dimensions, including thickness.
If you are interested in more reviews then please do not hesitate to follow me on my Twitter or on my Instagram!
Leave a Reply